Coming soon: TimePro 4.6
Due out in a matter of days, TimePro 4.6, the latest upgrade of Intertec TimePro, our web-based time recording and timesheet management solution, will include a host of new features including:
- TimePro Compact Interface - Makes TimePro accessible to users with mobile PDA devices, Pocket PCs, Palm Pilots and Blackberrys, or users who simply want to use a neat and reduced entry interface for core time-entry activities.
- New Staff Manager Authorisation: TimePro Administrators can now choose to assign a Manager to a Staff Record, and choose to set the Use Authorisation configuration in TimePro to enable authorisation of Staff timesheets by Managers.
- Access Control: Lets you release specific administration pages, including Admin-only reports, to other users of TimePro.
- Admin Data Export: TimePro Admins can export Admin-related information that has been recorded by the TimePro Administrator.
- New Time and Expense Data Export options.
- Advanced MYOB Import: The new Advanced MYOB Import gives Administrators the option of inserting imported MYOB Customer and Supplier data into the TimePro Customer and Supplier records, thus eliminating the need to re-create these records in TimePro.
- Updated MYOB Integration Module: We have updated the TimePro MYOB Integration Module to enable integration with the most recent releases of MYOB Accounting and Business Products, including:
MYOB Accounting 16 (Australia)
MYOB Accounting 16 (New Zealand)
Accounting Plus 16 (Australia)
MYOB Accounting Plus 16 (New
Premier 10 (Australia)
MYOB Premier 10 (New Zealand)